Today’s men are becoming more fashion minded with their everyday outfits.
All you need is a nice sweater, pants, a nice top in breathable material, and nice shoes to look good and keep them in good shape.
Every man deserves to look good, so you shouldn’t keep clothing that are too tiny, too big, or that have too many holes in them unless you bought them that way.
Cleanliness and comfort are stylish.
One way to catch the attention of people is through appearance and BBNaija star, Ozoemena Joseph Chukwu popularly called Ozo seems to have done a really great job on that.
Ozo has always been known for his good looks and he also appears to be someone who has great taste for nice wears.
From formal to casual and to traditional outfits, Ozo has slayed in different ways and looked really stunning.
Looking good is very important and aside that, you still have to smell good.
Don’t wear strong body sprays that are simply okay for the price, but try to find a cologne or body spray that suits you best and make it your own scent.
Ladies love a man who smells as good as he looks. Its more affordable and reasonable to spend money on high quality things that are guaranteed to work in your favour, especially when you want to put much effort into dressing and looking well.
Lastly, invest in a stylish wristwatch. I’m not suggesting you have to spend a lot of money on them, but it’s a good start.
Many men no longer wear as much macho jewelry as they once did, so they instead opt for a unique timepiece. We spotted nice moments Ozo rocked lovely outfits and they all look good on him.
Below are lovely ways Ozo slayed in nice outfits.
1. Guys look good in shorts these days
2. Keep it simple. Simple style is a winning style
3. Who says you can’t slay in more than two colors. Experiment with colours you will definitely stand out
4. Looking classy
5. Sometimes opt for kaftans
6. Good style doesn’t have to be formal. It doesn’t need a ton of pattern or colour. Just execute your style well
7. Native wears are a must have
8. Accessorize but not too much. Good watches and nice jewelries isn’t a bad idea