Nollywood actress, Rachel Okonkwo is known for her great fashion sense and she’s very good at styling in corporate outfits.
Rachael seems to have a thing for Wide-leg trousers and she has been spotted rocking it stylishly on several occasions.
Overtime through her choice of outfits she’s has been able to prove that decent dressing is a brand and you can still appear classy while looking modest.
Any one can wear wide leg pants as they are very versatile and can be dressed anyhow you want depending on the occasion you are wearing them.
They are perfect for the office as they come across as more classy than others. They can also be paired with anything depending on the look you are going for.
Rachael Okonkwo has a great fashion sense and there’s always something to learn from her. We spotted nice moments she rocked wide leg or palazzo trouser in different ways and we decided to bring them here.
Rachael has shown us lovely ways to wear this outfit.
1. With body suits
As the pants have a flare, a fitted body suit gives a streamlined look, balancing the flare of the pants and the snug fit of the top.
2. With crop tops
Crop tops look really good with such pants and you can make it more stylish by wearing a blazer on it
3. You can pair the pants with a variety of tops suiting your style and preference
4. Tops that match with the color of the pants: This type of matching can be done by wearing a top in the color of your pants. This adds interest to an outfit that is primarily one color on top and bottom.
5. Print Button Down Shirt On A High Waist Wide-Leg Pant
This look will definitely make you look trendy and chic. If you work in offices that do not have a strict fashion rule, this look should work out.
6. Single Button Blazer On A High Waist Wide-Leg Pant
This is a chic and fashionable look. This style would surely make a fashion statement.
7. Buttoned top On A High Waist Wide-Leg Pant
This style is like a must-have for all ladies. It’s trendy and lovely.
8. Classy and stylish
9. Rocking it with animal print top
10. Looking stylish in a cropped blazer